- Develop concepts from project scope and constraints using visualization, CAD modeling, rendering, and prototyping.
- Assist in establishing scope, objectives, timelines, and resource needs.
- Deliver detailed design specs and prototypes for usability and concept testing
- Create customized packaging solutions
- Collaborate with Marketing Director to develop marketing materials and products, such as POS displays and promotional merchandise.
- Degree in product design, or 2+ years’ of industry experience
- Experience in structural packaging design with the ability to create packaging die-lines for products
- Strong research and visualization skills
- Proficient in CAD 3D modeling and drawing using Fusion, Solidworks, or similar software. (including components and assemblies)
- A self-starter, must be able to take direction and function in a small business environment with loose structure
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Flexibility – Priorities evolve, be able to embrace the change and adapt as needed
Salary commensurate with experience.
About our Company:
Our iconic brands and prolific designs appeal to consumers of every walk of life. We have built partnerships with artists and companies all over the world, and we work each day to make our field more professional and imaginative. Our dream of creating a household name is within reach, and we are dedicated to crafting the perfect piece for every member of the GRAV® family.
Website - https://grav.com/
- A flexible work environment that supports personal development and career growth
- Dog-friendly office
- Employee discount on products
- Health, Dental, Vision & Disability offered.
- 401K with employer match
- Quarterly employee events in the office!
- Free snacks & beverages in our well-stocked cafe
You will only be considered for this position after you submit the following:
- Complete this survey - https://www.cultureindex.com/c/KdSldq9u76
- Design Portfolio
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Product or Packaging Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Austin, TX 78744 (Required)
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19